1. Harmless to people and goods. Fuel forklifts will produce exhaust gas during operation, which not only causes damage to the goods being transported, makes them smell strange and accumulate soot, but also harms operators and other people working in the same environment. This is due to the circulation of toxic exhaust gas and dust in the air. For electric forklifts, it not only produces no exhaust gas, but also runs more smoothly; at the same time, it also has the advantages of ultra-low noise and ultra-low vibration.
2. Low operating cost With the continuous rise of international oil prices, the operating cost of electric forklifts is very low compared with fuel forklifts. Electric forklifts have a long service life. Compared with similar fuel forklifts, it can save 70% of the cost.
3. Automatic power-off function When the forklift is stopped for more than 10 minutes, the power switch can be automatically cut off regardless of whether the key switch is turned off. This makes it possible to prevent unnecessary power loss even if the operator forgets to turn off the key switch without using a forklift.
4. Battery compatibility The battery of each brand of electric forklift is universal, so the original battery can still be used, so that each component can maintain a long service life.
5. Low maintenance cost Today's electric forklifts all use AC motors without carbon brushes; the reduction of contacts greatly reduces the maintenance cost of electronic components. No need to replace electronic wearing parts. Therefore, electric forklifts are more economical.
Electric forklifts use electric motors as power and batteries as energy sources. The carrying capacity is 1.0-4.8 tons, the mast is 3-6 meters high, and the working channel width is generally 3.5-5.0 meters. No pollution and no noise.
Electric forklifts refer to forklifts that use electricity to work, and most of them work for batteries. The accumulator is a kind of battery, and its function is to store limited electric energy and use it in a suitable place. Its working principle is to convert chemical energy into electrical energy. This type of battery is installed in the battery of an electric forklift. It should be noted that the battery should not be placed horizontally! Because, the inside of the battery is generally 22-28% dilute sulfuric acid. When the battery is being placed, the electrolyte can flood the electrode plates and there is still a little space left. If the battery is placed horizontally, part of the electrode plates will be exposed to the air, which is very detrimental to the battery plate, and the observation hole of the general battery or There are vents on the top of the battery to communicate with the outside, so the battery's lateral discharge solution can easily flow out.
The advantages of electric forklifts
According to the data analysis of the Industrial Vehicle Branch of the China Industry Association, my country has reached 22,874 vehicles in 2006, an increase of nearly 38% compared with 2005. The data has shown that electric forklifts will become more and more popular among users, but overall, the market share of electric forklifts is only 21%. It can be seen that there is still a lot of market space for electric forklifts.
Due to its simple and flexible operation and control, electric forklifts have a much lighter operation intensity than internal combustion forklifts. The electric steering system, acceleration control system, hydraulic control system and brake system are all controlled by electric signals, which greatly reduces In this way, the labor intensity of the operators is greatly improved, which is very helpful to improve their work efficiency and work accuracy. Compared with internal combustion forklifts, the advantages of low noise and no exhaust emissions of electric vehicles have also been recognized by many users. In addition, there are some technical reasons for choosing electric forklifts. The rapid development of electronic control technology makes the operation of electric forklifts more and more comfortable, the wider the scope of application, and the more and more solutions to logistics. From these perspectives, the market demand for electric forklifts will certainly grow faster and faster, and the market share of electric forklifts will also become larger and larger.
Maintenance and repair of electric forklifts Electric forklift driving safety and maintenance skills, in the process of enterprise production, storage and transportation, the role of electric forklifts has become increasingly prominent. The demand for electric forklifts from all walks of life is also gradually increasing. So, what problems should be paid attention to when using electric forklifts? How to ensure the safety and accuracy of electric forklifts during operation? How to improve the operating efficiency of electric forklifts while reducing maintenance costs?
1. Lift the wheels during the first test run, so that even if there is a wrong connection, it will not cause danger.
2. When charging the battery, the charging circuit must be completely separated from the chopper, because in addition to affecting the charging of the charger, the overvoltage generated by the charger will also damage the chopper.
3. Pay special attention to the wiring from the battery to the electric control to be arranged in parallel and as short as possible.
4. When the vehicle is operating in a place with bad working conditions and difficult ventilation, it is recommended to implement forced ventilation on the controller.
5. Do not slow down when turning, drive when the load is high, overload the forklift, drive on sloping, soft ground, etc. The driver should try to avoid these unsafe operations when operating.
6. Clean the dust inside the DC motor regularly, check the carbon brushes and springs.
7. The battery should be filled with distilled water (pure water) frequently.
8. If the electric forklift is not used for a long time, the battery should be fully charged and stored. And keep charging at a frequency of about 1 to 2 months.