Copyright © Jiangsu Lundi Forklift Co., Ltd. 苏ICP备2020059718号-1 Powered by:www.300.cn
About us Product News Contact us
Address: Liuchen Industrial Park, Huangqiao Town, Taixing City, Taizhou City, Jiangsu Province
How to solve the battery heating of the all-electric forklift?
2 The temperature of the battery of the all-electric forklift exceeds 35 degrees Celsius, which will cause the oxide on the pole plate of the counterweight electric forklift to easily fall off, shorten the life of the battery of the all-electric forklift, or destroy the counterbalanced electric forklift.
How to operate the electric forklift stacker safely and standardly?
1. Operators of electric stacker trucks are not allowed to drive under the influence of alcohol, overweight, speeding, sudden braking and sharp turns are forbidden. It is forbidden for electric forklift trucks to enter places where solvents and flammable gases are stored.
2. The safety device of the electric stacker must be complete and intact, the components are sensitive and effective, and the technical performance is good. It is strictly forbidden for the electric forklift stacker to drive with diseases. Usually, the electric stacker must be frequently maintained for each component. Carry out a careful inspection.
3. Maintain the standard driving state of the electric forklift stacker. When the fork lifts off the ground, the forks are 10-20 cm above the ground. When the electric stacker stops, the forks are lowered to the ground level; When working under poor road conditions, the weight should be appropriately reduced, and the driving speed of the electric stacker should be reduced.
Operation method of electric stacker
Before driving, check the working conditions of the brakes and pump station, and ensure that the battery is fully charged. Hold the control handle with both hands and force the vehicle to slowly drive toward the work cargo. If you want to stop, you can use a hand brake or foot brake to stop the vehicle
(1) Keep vertical to the shelf when the fork is low, approach the shelf carefully and insert it into the bottom of the pallet.
(2) Return the stacker to let the fork move the outgoing tray
(3) Raise the fork to the required height and move it slowly to the pallet to be unloaded, while ensuring that the fork can easily enter the pallet and the goods are in a safe position on the fork
(4) Lift the fork until the pallet is lifted from the shelf
(5) Back slowly in the passage
(6) Slowly lower the cargo while ensuring that the fork does not touch obstacles during the lowering process
Note: During the lifting of the goods, the steering and braking operations must be slow and careful.
(1) Keep the goods low and approach the shelves carefully
(2) Lift the goods to above the shelf level
(3) Move forward slowly, and stop when the goods are above the shelf. Put down the pallet at this point and pay attention to the fork not exerting force on the shelf under the goods to ensure that the goods are in a safe position
(4) Slowly return and ensure that the pallet is in a safe and secure position
(5) Lower the fork to a position where the stacker can travel
4, safety facilities
(1) Main switch: power main switch
(2) Foot brake: reliable parking brake
(3) Flow limiting valve: control the descending speed
(4) Pressure limiting valve: control load
(5) Protective net: protect the driver
5. Prohibited matters
(1) It is forbidden to operate semi-electric stackers after drinking alcohol
(2) It is forbidden to overload, uneven and flat goods stacking
(3) Straddle operation is prohibited
(4) It is forbidden to park on ramps or steps
Advantages of electric forklift
2. Low operating cost With the continuous rise of international oil prices, the operating cost of electric forklifts is very low compared with fuel forklifts. Electric forklifts have a long service life. Compared with similar fuel forklifts, it can save 70% of the cost.
3. Automatic power-off function When the forklift is stopped for more than 10 minutes, the power switch can be automatically cut off regardless of whether the key switch is turned off. This makes it possible to prevent unnecessary power loss even if the operator forgets to turn off the key switch without using a forklift.
4. Battery compatibility The battery of each brand of electric forklift is universal, so the original battery can still be used, so that each component can maintain a long service life.
5. Low maintenance cost Today's electric forklifts all use AC motors without carbon brushes; the reduction of contacts greatly reduces the maintenance cost of electronic components. No need to replace electronic wearing parts. Therefore, electric forklifts are more economical.
Electric forklifts use electric motors as power and batteries as energy sources. The carrying capacity is 1.0-4.8 tons, the mast is 3-6 meters high, and the working channel width is generally 3.5-5.0 meters. No pollution and no noise.
Electric forklifts refer to forklifts that use electricity to work, and most of them work for batteries. The accumulator is a kind of battery, and its function is to store limited electric energy and use it in a suitable place. Its working principle is to convert chemical energy into electrical energy. This type of battery is installed in the battery of an electric forklift. It should be noted that the battery should not be placed horizontally! Because, the inside of the battery is generally 22-28% dilute sulfuric acid. When the battery is being placed, the electrolyte can flood the electrode plates and there is still a little space left. If the battery is placed horizontally, part of the electrode plates will be exposed to the air, which is very detrimental to the battery plate, and the observation hole of the general battery or There are vents on the top of the battery to communicate with the outside, so the battery's lateral discharge solution can easily flow out.
The advantages of electric forklifts
According to the data analysis of the Industrial Vehicle Branch of the China Industry Association, my country has reached 22,874 vehicles in 2006, an increase of nearly 38% compared with 2005. The data has shown that electric forklifts will become more and more popular among users, but overall, the market share of electric forklifts is only 21%. It can be seen that there is still a lot of market space for electric forklifts.
Due to its simple and flexible operation and control, electric forklifts have a much lighter operation intensity than internal combustion forklifts. The electric steering system, acceleration control system, hydraulic control system and brake system are all controlled by electric signals, which greatly reduces In this way, the labor intensity of the operators is greatly improved, which is very helpful to improve their work efficiency and work accuracy. Compared with internal combustion forklifts, the advantages of low noise and no exhaust emissions of electric vehicles have also been recognized by many users. In addition, there are some technical reasons for choosing electric forklifts. The rapid development of electronic control technology makes the operation of electric forklifts more and more comfortable, the wider the scope of application, and the more and more solutions to logistics. From these perspectives, the market demand for electric forklifts will certainly grow faster and faster, and the market share of electric forklifts will also become larger and larger.
Maintenance and repair of electric forklifts Electric forklift driving safety and maintenance skills, in the process of enterprise production, storage and transportation, the role of electric forklifts has become increasingly prominent. The demand for electric forklifts from all walks of life is also gradually increasing. So, what problems should be paid attention to when using electric forklifts? How to ensure the safety and accuracy of electric forklifts during operation? How to improve the operating efficiency of electric forklifts while reducing maintenance costs?
1. Lift the wheels during the first test run, so tha